I’m so excited to be heading to Paris for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday. Here are just a few of my favorite things that I’m looking forward to doing:
- Macarons at Laduree
- Picnic at the foot of the Eiffel tower
- Dinner at Les DÔme
- A long cup of café au lait at Les Deux Magots
- A leisurely walk through Luxembourg Gardens
- Enjoying some of the boutique chocolateries
- Shopping, shopping, shopping
Have you seen these Live the Language posts around? Of course, I love the one for Paris.
I will be back with my next 2011 Trend post next week. Au revoir until then!